Queens Clinic Limited was established in 1991, as a specialist medical clinic covering family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics & gynaecology, pediatrics, Orthopedic, Urology, General Lab Services and General Surgery, etc.….. Read full Contents
Queens clinic provides her patients with excellent health care with its inpatient facilities and outpatient services, fertility, dental, optometry, accidents, maternity clinics, emergency clinics, and lot more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that financial transactions of the company are accurately captured, classified and posted with relevant approvals and coding instructions
Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Receivable management
- Payables management
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing for clients and patients
- Perform regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries and ensure relevant reconciliation.
- Ensure confidentiality and safe keeping of accounting records and documents.
- Adhere to financial and accounting control procedures of the company.
- Carry out monthly Tax Returns (PAYE, VAT, Withholding Tax e. t. c.)
- Ensure timely pension remittance.
- Weekly/Monthly Cash Plan
- Reconciliation reports.
- Weekly Reports (which includes Receivables Summary, Payables Summary)
- Monthly Income Statement, Statement of financial Position, Analysis of Expenses, Financial Summary etc.
- POS cashier.
Requirements & Qualifications
- OND or HND in Accountancy.
- 1 – 3 years working experience
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate the use of accounting software such as quickbook
- Must be able to use MS. word such as Excel etc and other accounting software at a professional level.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicant must live in Abuja.