Leverage Seeds Limited is an indigenous Agricultural Company that operates an integrated farming system involving crop and animal production, value addition and other aspects of the agricultural value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Intern
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of Accounting and financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience.
- Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounting Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyse actual financial data, learn more about bookkeeping software, and assist with other accounting activities. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
- To be a strong candidate for an Accounting Internship, you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude.
- You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
- Shadowing members of the accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software(s).
- Handling sensitive and confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks, projects or courses to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Must be a recent graduate with 0-1 year working experience
- Corp members are encouraged to apply.
- Must be resident in Ibadan, Oyo state
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principle
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computer usage.
- We offer a very attractive renumeration package commensurate
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their cover letter and CV to: email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accounting Intern” as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.