About our company
Leverage Seeds Limited is an indigenous Agricultural Company that operates an integrated farming system involving crop and animal production, value addition and other aspects of the agricultural value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Intern
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitment type: One year renewable contract
- Coordinate and prepare materials for all presentations to senior management, retailers and sales meetings
- Validate and analyze information for headcount on a monthly basis between local planning system/reports and global reporting tools
- Work cross-functionally with all internal groups to meet Retailers timelines
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Communicate stock issues and opportunities
- Business analysis and recaps for upper management
- Manage promotional allocations and shipment flow for retailer
- Communicate advertising proof’s comments and approvals from marketing to retailer marketing team
- Organize and maintain new and ongoing deal/vendor spreadsheet
- Prepare, correct and formatting documents (letters) and PowerPoint presentations
- Running Customer Relationship Management (CRM) campaigns
- Managing social media presence
- Regularly generate, analyze, interpret and communicate traffic against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Competitor benchmark analysis and monitoring competitor campaigns
- Scanning/emailing documents
- Oversee the daily schedule of multiple individuals
- Coordinate with Legal within the Company to communicate New Business contracts
- Provide back up to other administrative assistants on an ad-hoc basis
- Enjoys problem solving and is numbers driven
- Additional duties may be added depending on performance.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other related discipline.
- Proficiency with analytic software packages and willingness to learn, work with and become proficient with a variety of statistical methodologies and approaches necessary to solve client analytic challenges
- Previous internship experience in an HR desired
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND (Must have graduated within past 12 months), not more than 30 years old
- Corps Members are encouraged to apply
- Must be resident in Ibadan, Oyo state.
- We offer a very attractive renumeration package commensurate.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2022.