Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The company interest in becoming the nation’s leading food business company is furthered by entities operating in agriculture, livestock feed and pasta manufacturing. As such, the collective clout of FMN stands poised to help achieve the company’s objectives whilst simultaneously improving lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Turbine Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Reason for the Job
- An Assistant Gas Turbine Manager will oversee the operation and maintenance of some units of Siemens gas turbines infrastructure in efficient ways to improve plant availability and sustain equipment reliabilities.
- Ensure that the power plant has zero tolerance for unsafe practices, and that the impact on the environment, safety of the people and products are taken into consideration before any changes are made.
- Supervise the activities of the gas turbine technicians in the diagnosis, balancing, repairing, and retrofitting of the electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic parts that make up the gas turbine and its ancillary parts.
- Ensure reduction in OEM interventions on repairs of breakdown on turbo machineries and auxiliaries.
- Assist in establishing requirements for spare parts, estimate necessary stock levels, and plan for their replacement through international and domestic orders.
- Support in the Planning and monitoring of the completion of gas turbine preventative maintenance procedures to adhere to predetermined standards.
- Complete and maintain all necessary, precise documentation and records for gas turbines and related equipment’s corrective and preventative maintenance.
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- MSC. in Electrical Engineering, professional certification in NSE or COREN is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- A thorough understanding of plant design, operations in a similar industry is required, with specific expertise in various OEM gas turbines and generators.
The Applicant Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent managerial abilities.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Have the ability to collaborate with others as part of a team in a cooperative manner.
- Be self-motivated and able to function effectively with minimal supervision.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online