Domino Stores Limited, is a private Nigerian Group of Companies that is operating retail, hospitality and property business which currently requires a highly motivated individual to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Sabo, Yaba – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Details of the Job
- Configure and deploy new and refurbished workstations, laptops and peripheral equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, update and maintain workstations and laptops.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot printers/copiers as well as manage toner requests.
- Setup and support audio/visual equipment for presentations and trainings on and off site.
- Install and configure peripherals including scanners, external drives, monitors and other peripheral hardware.
- Removal/disposal of non-functional equipment
- Proactively schedule software upgrades and patching.
- Assure that all software on Domino equipment is licensed and keep record of licenses.
- Track license and support contracts to include notification of renewal timeframe to management
- Monitor network to ensure network functionality and availability to all system users.
- Support existing/new server/s and administer access rights for all users in the office.
- Maintain local and server based anti-virus software.
- In case of virus infection clean out affected equipment.
- Ensure computer is set up prior to new hire start date and any related moves.
- Handle the relocation of computer equipment as a result of office or personnel changes.
- Participation in research and recommendation of improved infrastructure processes and technologies to include growth planning.
- Provide procurement assistance including, but not limited to, researching solutions, engaging with potential vendors, making recommendations for product purchases and evaluating bids.
- Test new equipment and applications and provide thorough feedback.
- And any other duty as may be assigned to you.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher within information technologies, or substantial working experience within relevant fields and have obtained and maintained relevant certificates
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within the ICT technical field
- Effective written and oral communication with ability to produce reports and present solutions
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Team player
- Practical/Technical skills
- Good attention to details
- Ability to multi-task.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in M.S Word or PDF as attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email