Rainoil Limited company had been a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. It’s an integrated downstream company and the Rainoil Group comprises business operations that span across the downstream value chain: Retail Sales, Bulk Storage, Logistics and Shipping Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution, and Retail Sales.….. Read full Contents
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LPG Operator
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
- The candidate is responsible for overseeing the operating and safety of the company’s LPG plant
- Monitor stock levels and escalate to the plant supervisor or manager if there is need for replenishment.
- Report any equipment shortage or damages to the Supervisor or Manager and raise requisition for replacement where necessary
- Responds to issues or queries that may arise from customers in the discharge of duty
- Performs opening and closing meter readings to ascertain the product sold for the day
- Submit daily tickets to cashiers, concerning the activities that have occurred.
- Assist with coordinating of the product discharge into the Plant Storage
- Perform all activities in line with the HSE guidelines.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND / OND / SSCE in respective areas of study as indicated for LPG Operator.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.