Hello Products is an African personal healthcare/home-care company that is based in Lagos State, Nigeria also a member of Jagal Investments. At Hello Products, We develop, manufacture and distribute a range of high quality personal and home care products that support a healthier life and safer homes in Nigeria throughout Africa.….. Read full Contents
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise and direct quality assurance technicians/auditors who are responsible for enforcing Good Manufacturing Practices and other quality-related policies to meet product quality standards.
- Review Production Batch Records and other manufacturing-related documents to verify compliance and record keeping for all mandated manufacturing processes, quality checks, testing, sampling, andsanitation activities.
- Audit quality control of raw materials, packaging components, labels, and finished products to ensure compliance with established specifications and regulatory standards.
- Follow up with implemented programs (GMPs, Good Hygiene Practices, to ensure compliance by all employees and other personnel in the manufacturing facility.
- Assist in the coordination of testing results involving finished products, raw materials, and packaging components and the appropriate release and hold programs associated with these materials.
- Oversee the “On Hold” product program, including the status, release, and destruction of “Rejected “products.
- Assist in investigating and correcting quality-related issues (including customer complaints) through collaboration with other departments.
- Make proactive recommendations and offering/presenting solutions to the Quality Systems &Regulatory Compliance Department Management to improve quality and work efficiency.
- Share knowledge, skills and information with other personnel in the Quality Systems & Regulatory Compliance Department and across functional areas.
- Assist in the implementation of policies, operating procedures, quality systems and programs which ensure proper testing, evaluation, inspection, and technical support to meet product quality standards.
- Participate in all regulatory, third party and customer audits and inspections, and correctiveaction response.
- B.Sc in any Physical and Biological Sciences course
- 5 years minimum experience
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
All Interested and qualified candidates should: