Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations…‘Read full article’
Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations…‘Read full article’
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality & Safety Manager, AFR
Job Requisition ID: R-0002582
Job type: Full time
About the Job
The Quality & Safety Manager will be responsible for the Company’s Safety Management System, as well as the independent oversight of all aspects of the Company’s processes and procedures to provide the assurance that compliance is maintained with applicable regulatory and contractual requirements inclusive of Bristow global standards.
- Defining and ensuring the SMS is effective
- Coordinating the SMS process.
- Implementing the SMS procedures.
- Implementing safety data collection and analysis programs.
- Implementing audits of SMS programs.
- Ensuring Quality and Safety Liaison throughout the business.
- Ensuring that operations and maintenance carried out meets the required standards
- Recommend training requirements to Management
- Management and maintenance of certifying staff records and the process for qualifying the competence of maintenance personnel
- Authorisation of company approvals for certifying maintenance personnel.
- Ensuring the Quality Assurance programme for flight operations, maintenance, crew training and ground operations is properly established, implemented and maintained
- Liaison with the aviation authorities
Ensuring the Quality and Safety Department can operate independently of commercial and operational procedures.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ aviation quality management experience
- Conversant with Nig. CARs
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Must have successfully completed training in a recognized quality management course.
- Proficient in the concept and applications of Safety Management Systems
- Qualified in conducting effective independent audits in accordance with the international standard ISO 9001
- Experience with safety reporting and event investigations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: