Smartcity Plc, we are an investment and Infrastructure development company that is dedicated to creating modern real estate and infrastructural projects that allows people to live, work and relax in a technologically enabled environment that makes for pleasant and productive living.….. Read full Contents
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for selling real estate properties. The sales manager will help to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing our sales team’s potential, crafting sales plans and setting goals and justifying those plans to the upper management, securing leads and training the sales team.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives and real estate agents
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Source new leads for your agents
- Provide support on complex sales
- Implement team-wide sales strategies.
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Preparing loyalty contracts, purchasing agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
Educational & Experience Requirements
- First Degree in Business Administration or a related field with MBA as an added advantage
- Successful proven experience as a sales manager selling properties in Ibadan, Osogbo and environs, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- MUST be resident in Ibadan
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the real estate industry.
Skills & Competencies:
- Closing of deals.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills and active listening skills
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently combined with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to critically think and problem-solve
- Good organizational, multitasking, prioritization, and effective time management skills
- Knowledge of real estate sales process, local, state, and federal property regulations
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong connections with mortgage banks, title companies, real estate lawyers, architects, and contractors
- Good interpersonal and marketing skills and good knowledge of the property market.
Application Closing Date
- 11th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.